Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Are You Reading This?

I know it's only been a few days, but I just wanted to see if this site is actually being viewed by those I know. Also, if so, who? The site's been getting a surprising amount of traffic already, and I am just curious who is reading.

So here's what I want you to do. Leave a comment with some piece of info letting me know who you are (your name for example), assuming you are a friend or acquaintance. Also, if you wouldn't mind, tell me what you thought was particularly interesting or what you would want to see more of. If the open forum of the internet makes you paranoid, then send me a message on facebook or an email or a text.

Clearly I'm mostly making a repository of interesting video out of my own interests, but I'm interested into what you are thinking too. The fun part about the Internet is interactivity. So interact, please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please, resurrect this blog. It's outstanding. *scott

I posted a link to your blog on my facebook.