Saturday, September 1, 2007

Esquivaliant!

Esquivaliance is the heroic shirking of one's official responsibilities. Esquivaliant is the adjective form, though both forms derive from the word, esquivalience, which is, to those with absolutely no imagination, not strictly a real word. I once wrote about it's origins here.

That was on my old blog. It was a complicated affair where I actually tried to generate original content. The end result is that I wrote a lot about the rise and fall of various nascent internet phenomena using lots of graphs as well as lot of linguistics oriented analyses of the word "fuck." I was pretty happy with it, and I'm delighted at the heavy traffic it still gets.

This, however, is not The Definitive Truth.

This site will mostly consist of embedded video and links to other websites. Occasionally, I may interject commentary and useful background info, but this I think, will be more useful to people. Allow me to demonstrate.

Trailer for Master Killer
It shouldn't take you long to figure out who this influenced.


Ballet mechanique - Fernand Leger
Really beautiful and sad. From 1924!


Upright Citizens Brigade: Ass Pennies

From the unfairly canceled show. It speaks for itself.

From Crackle: ass pennies

No comments: